SONY Trimaster OLED 17" Monitor
Compact, lightweight and robust OLED monitor ideal for 4K production, telehandler channels, field and graphics applications, as well as for mobile units
SONY PVM-A250 Monitor Trimaster OLED 17 ” – Features:
- Slim and light, easy to transport. It weighs 4.2kg.
- Precise color reproduction thanks to Sony’s Super Top Emission OLED technology and the OLED
- TRIMASTER EL panel
- Quick response with virtually no wake of movement. The gray to gray rate of change of TRIMASTER EL (measured in microseconds, μs) is much faster than that of the LCD screen (measured in milliseconds, ms)
- Connection panel designed for offices located at the back
- Fake color function
- Camera focus function. You can control the aperture level of a video signal, as well as display images with sharper edges on the screen for easier camera focus
- Auto white balance.It includes a color temperature calibration function (white balance) based on software called «Monitor_AutoWhiteAdjustment». In combination with a PC and a calibration tool, it allows easy adjustment of the monitor’s white balance
- Input and presentation of 2K images (2048×1080)
- Camera / lens and Tally metadata display function in three color display: red, green and yellow
- Power setting Allows users to choose the start time of the monitor; This includes the latest memory settings, predefined by the user and factory
- User presets with password lock and direct access to function key settings
- Angle of innovative vision. Its OLED TRIMASTER EL panel offers the widest viewing angles on any professional flat panel monitor on the market
Precise black reproduction. OLED TRIMASTER EL panel technology allows you to disable each pixel completely, offering precise blacks
- Wide range of colors Supports ITU-R BT.2020, DCI-P3, S-GAMUT / S-GAMUT3 / S-GAMUT3.cine, sRGB and Adobe RGB.
- Versatility of video input. It is equipped with standard input interfaces: 3G / HD / SD-SDI (x2), HDMI (HDCP) input (x1) and composite video (x1)
- Input versatility for computer. Multiple computer signals can be received through an HDMI / DVI interface; The resolution range is 640×480 to 1680×1050 pixels
- Capacity for wall mounting brackets and mounting yokes
- Waveform monitor, vectorscope and audio level meter display
- Line-doubler mode (line bender) for checking the predominance of fieldwork and the time code function LTC and VITC
- Enhanced Picture & Picture function (contiguous images). Side by Side (side to side), Wipe (sweep), Blending (combination), Difference (difference) and Auto Input Switching modes
- Anamorphic image conversion and active format description (AFD) functions
- Flexible area marker functions, grid display, two center markers and rotation
- Low latency optimized I / P conversion (a field less than 0.5)
- Multi Monitor Update Utility
SONY PVM-A250 Monitor Trimaster OLED 17 "
The monitor allows you to set up two flexible area markers anywhere on the screen, for the function of teleshopping channels. It has side-by-side functions without synchronization, false color and sound silencer. It is possible to control two images without synchronization. Fake color allows you to check the exposure level of a camera at a glance from a distance. The sound silencer helps you start recording quickly. The monitor accepts computer resolution signals via HDMI and accepts Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces and the D50 preset at the color temperature. It also allows saving user presets (5) with password protection. It also has a 2K format screen function and HD-SDI Dual-Link mode.
Elegant, thin and light unit with the widest viewing angle in the sector
Chassis with elegant and resistant edges. Perfect for group image review. The PVM-A170 weighs 4.2 kg and is approximately 40% thinner than the previous model, the PVM-1741A. It provides cost savings in transport and energy consumption. It also saves you space and weight in digital galleries.
Telecast channel function
Teletienda channels need unique viewing options to immediately differentiate between a product and its commercial information. The monitor allows you to set two flexible area markers anywhere on the screen.
Latest camera pairing functions
Side (side to side), Wipe (sweep), Blending (combination), Difference (difference) and Auto Input Switching modes (automatic input switching). Ideal for monitoring production in shooting and live.
* The metadata of the lens is compatible with the cameras F65, PMW-F55, PMW-F5, PXW-FS7M2 and PXW-FS7, as well as equipment compatible with SMPTE RDD18.