Go anywhere, shoot anything
AMIRA, the perfect tool for your job, is a truly versatile camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation. Ready to capture and shoot directly from the camera bag, AMIRA is rugged enough to carry anywhere and features a classification in the camera with preloaded 3D LUT, as well as a slow motion of 200 fps. The AMIRA ARRIRAW license key allows MXF / ARRIRAW 16: 9 2.8K (2880 x 1620) recording on the camera at frame rates of up to 48 fps.
It is suitable for a wide variety of production types, from TV dramas and low-budget movies to nature films, sports coverage, commercials, reports, brand content and live TV with multiple cameras. Wherever you go and what you need to shoot, let AMIRA be your partner.
ARRI Amira is considered by professionals as the most versatile ARRI camera.
ARRI AMIRA PREMIUM –
- 35mm ARRI ALEV III CMOS sensor
- Frame Type: PL Image format 1: 1.78
- Internal Filters ND (0.6 / 1.2 / 2.1)
- 4K UHD 3840×2160, HD 1920×1080
- FPS: 200 fps without loss of quality.
- Dynamic range of 14 stops and low noise levels
- Three fully independent HD-SDI outputs.
- Recording Formats:
ProRes HD 4444 0.75 – 200 fps
ProRes HD 4444XQ 0.75 – 120 fps
ProRes 4KUHD 4444 0.75 – 60 fps
ProRes 4KUHD 444XQ 0.75 – 30 fps
- Weight: 4.1 Kilograms (body)