About Teradek Cube 755 + Bond
The Bond expansion module seamlessly connects to any Cube 600, 700, or 800 series through a pogo pin connector. Once connected, the module offers up to 4 additional modem connections via USB or 4-pin connector. A built-in 5 minute Li-Ion offers continuous power during battery swaps.
At the heart of Bond is Cube, a High-Profile H.264 and H.265 encoder that supports bit rates up to 30Mbps and a boot-to-live time of 20 seconds. Cube is capable of streaming in 4K and includes a series of professional features such as adaptive streaming, closed-captioning, and both HDMI and SDI inputs.
Teradek Cube 755 + Bond Features
- Real-Time H.265/H.264 Encoder with Network Bonding
- H265 and H264 encoding. H265 can send the same quality as H264 with half of the bandwidth
- SDI and HDMI
- Maximum 30 Mbps
- Maximum input resolution 1080p60
- 10 Network connections: Combine up to 5 USB connections, WifFi and Ethernet. WiFi can be used with a regular WiFi, a hotspot or up to 4 simultaneous iPhones
- Full duplex IFB. Only when used with the new generation decoders
- Stream over up to 5 3G/4G/LTE connections – USB Connections / 4-Pin connections
- Convert your Cube 600, 700, and 800 series into a 5-modem cellular bonding powerhouse
- Stream over a combination of 5 3G/4G/LTE modems, Ethernet, and WiFi, allowing you to achieve higher bit rates and more bandwidth redundancy than with traditional streaming methods
- Utilize Core, our cloud management platform, to route, record, transcode, archive, and publish your live video feeds to multiple destinations at the same time.
- Connect Bond to any Teradek Cube 600, 700, and 800 series
- Built to slide seamlessly onto our latest Cube models
- Stream over up to 5 3G/4G/LTE connections at the same time
- Li-Ion battery gives you 5 minutes of extra run time while you swap out your V- or Gold-mount battery
THE NEXT GENERATION OF BONDING WITH TERADEK DEVICES
Our Bond module will convert your Cube 600, 700, and 800 series into a 5-modem cellular bonding powerhouse. Combined with our Node cellular modems, connectivity problems will become a thing of the past.
Turn your Cube 655 or new HEVC Cube into a cellular bonding device with our brand new Bond module. Built to slide seamlessly onto our latest Cube models, the Bond module allows you to stream over up to 5 3G/4G/LTE connections at the same time. To keep the system running constantly while you’re on the move, we’ve added a small Li-Ion battery that will give you 5 minutes of extra run time while you swap out your V- or Gold-mount battery.
As an alternative to the camera-mounted model, we’re also introducing a Bond backpack to keep your system protected from the elements. The pack includes room for several (4) smartly mounted modems, in addition to a quick access pocket for swapping power options and configuring your device. More details coming soon.
To get the most out of your Bond, Teradek have introduced their first line of Teradek modems called Nodes. Nodes come with USB or 4-Pin connections, allowing you to use them with any of our existing encoder line up (USB) or with the new Bond module that will ship with your choice of USB or 4-Pin inputs. Each Node corresponds to a region around the world (North America, Europe, etc..) and packs a high powered radio compatible with all major cellular data frequencies for your selected region. All you need to provide is a SIM card to place inside the ruggedized aluminum chassis and you’re all set to achieve extraordinary connectivity.
You might be wondering why we chose to offer both the Bond and the Node with 4-Pin connections in addition to USB. 4-Pin connectors ensure the modems never detach when connected to Bond and they also prevent the elements from sneaking into USB ports during poor weather conditions.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH BOND?
Stream over a combination of 5 3G/4G/LTE modems, Ethernet, and WiFi, allowing you to achieve higher bit rates and more bandwidth redundancy than with traditional streaming methods. Utilize Core, our cloud management platform, to route, record, transcode, archive, and publish your live video feeds to multiple destinations at the same time. Connect Bond to any Teradek Cube 600, 700, and 800 series.
THE NEW CUBE 700 AND SLICE 756 SERIES
The new Cube 700 and Slice 756 series bring the latest in compression technology at a size and price point never before seen.
WHAT MAKES HEVC CUBE AND SLICE UNIQUE
- Can use both HEVC (H.265) and AVC (H.264) High Profile compression
- Compatible with Core transcoding engine. This allows you to take advantage of HEVC encoding when streaming to Core, while delivering your content in AVC to your destination.
- Dual input (HDMI + 3G-SDI)
- Compatible with the new Bond expansion module, allowing you to turn your Cube 700 series into a professional bonding solution
- GigE and 2.4 / 5.8Ghz 802.11ac WiFi built-in
- Bitrate support up to 30Mbps
- Streaming resolution support up to 1080p60
- Compatible with T-21, Sencore, and Vitec HEVC decoders
- Uses just 6W of power
WHAT CAN CUBE AND SLICE CODECS DO?
- Stream to any online video platform, such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitch, Periscope, and more.
- Stream point-to-point to decoders over the internet or on local networks with latency as low as 80ms
- Comprehensive protocol support: MPEG-TS, RTSP, RTMP, HLS, TDS
- Monitor your live video feed on an iOS device for confidence or local configuration
- Turn your camera into a wireless video feed for Teradek’s Live:Air iOS switcher application