All the features of anamorphic lenses that filmmakers demand today, that is the Cooke Anamorphic / i Look. Beautifully rendered images for film and especially suitable for use with digital cameras. The anamorphic lens / i corrects exceptionally well aberrations throughout the image area (astigmatism, lateral and longitudinal color) that will give shape, shape and soul to your images.
While “appearance” is crucial, precision engineering and perfect integration with other equipment are equally important. Anamorphic / i, prime lenses in ten focal lengths have a similar color to our S4 / i, 5 / i and miniS4 / i lenses.
OPTICS AVAILABLE FOR RENT
- – CKEA 32 Cooke 32mm Anamorphic/i Lens T2.3
- – CKEA 40 Cooke 40mm Anamorphic/i Lens T2.3
- – CKEA 50 Cooke 50mm Anamorphic/i Lens T2.3
- – CKEA 75 Cooke 75mm Anamorphic/i Lens T2.3
- – CKEA 100 Cooke 100mm Anamorphic/i Lens T2.3
- Anamorphic / i lenses available: 32, 40, 50, 75 and 100mm with 2x compression
- Opening from T2.3 to T22
T2.6 to T22 – MACRO 65 mm
- Offers anamorphic lens features that include 2: 1 oval bokeh for unfocused reflections
- Cooke Look® and color combine with all other Cooke prime lenses.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations throughout the image area.
- Linear iris
- Equipped with the next generation of / i Squared
- Technology * for lens metadata capture
- The award-winning camera-style focusing mechanism allows smooth focus adjustments
Cooke Anamorphic/i Prime Lenses
Our Anamorphic / i Prime lenses are supplied with / i technology that collects detailed lens data for production equipment, visual effects and postproduction, and are designed for all professional digital films with PL frames. The / i technology provides filmmakers and camera operators with vital information about the lens configuration, focus distance, aperture and depth of field.